ill agree with you on that one little lady because you got me....but ETSU still says in state is due to closeness to the line
Sure did!!! She smoked like a freight train
ill agree with you on that one little lady because you got me....but ETSU still says in state is due to closeness to the line
ill tell ya somethin else she did like a train!!! CHOO CHOO!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
Not from Ewing, VA:
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Ewing:
WALTERS STATE COMMUNITY COLLEGE (about 34 miles; MORRISTOWN, TN; Full-time enrollment: 3,893)
CARSON-NEWMAN COLLEGE (about 37 miles; JEFFERSON CITY, TN; FT enrollment: 2,073)
THE UNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE (about 58 miles; KNOXVILLE, TN; FT enrollment: 23,333)
PELLISSIPPI STATE TECHNICAL COMMUNITY COLLEGE (about 58 miles; KNOXVILLE, TN; FT enrollment: 5,196)
NORTHEAST STATE TECHNICAL COMMUNITY COLLEGE (about 74 miles; BLOUNTVILLE, TN; FT enrollment: 2,729)
EAST TENNESSEE STATE UNIVERSITY (about 78 miles; JOHNSON CITY, TN; FT enrollment: 9,498)
ROANE STATE COMMUNITY COLLEGE (about 91 miles; HARRIMAN, TN; FT enrollment: 3,490)
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Oh yeah she sure did eat like one too!
this is talkin about gate city no one said a word about the distance for ewing jerk....once again a ref screws up
No, you didn't say from GC. You said from Virginia.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
we have been talkin about GC the whole time admit it you blew another one
[ QUOTE ]
Just examples.
Johnson City to Gate City: 31 miles
Johnson City to Poplar NC: 24 miles
Johnson City to Buladean NC: 24.33 miles
[/ QUOTE ]
my point is proven idiot ref
Well since we were discussing GC athletes it goes understood that we were discussing from GC. Kind of like when I say "Stop.". Thats a sentence, the subject is You, it is understood.
Bookmarks